Becoming an AAFH Member
(Organizations and Individual memberships available)
As AAFH member, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Joint collaboration opportunities to apply for project/program funding
- Networking among AAFH Members, Researchers and students serving the Asian American community
- Free, full access to the Job and Internship Posting tool on www.AsiansForHealth.org
- Free, full access to the CBPR Match tool on www.AsiansForHealth.org
- Discounted payments for training and event registration
Here are ways you can get involved as an AAFH member:
- Spread the word to your networks about AAFH’s multilingual website and programs through email and your social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Provide your input and feedback on AAFH related programs (i.e. website improvements; health topics for trainings or forums; additional health topics for “Health Info” section)
- Link to AAFH website and social media networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) on your website(s)
Membership Categories and Eligibility
- Individual - Open to all individuals, aged 18 and above, who engaged in and or passionate about serving the needs of the Asian Community, particularly in areas related to culturally appropriate materials, educational programs and services. Members can be individuals residing within and outside the United States. Membership is nontransferable.
- Organizational - Organizations or agencies which are interested in serving the needs of the Asian Community, particularly in areas related to culturally appropriate materials, educational programs and services. Membership is nontransferable.
- Students - Open to all students who are currently enrolled in 6 units or more of coursework with an academic institution. Membership is nontransferable. Student applicants must submit a copy of their student ID and class schedule along with the application form.